Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ok, so earlier I talked about a duck I was bidding for on eBay. Well, I lost again. Which kinda sucks. I was bidding up to the last minutes and I was just not willing to pay that much and keep fighting for it. The duck in question (which I somehow forgot to mention in the other post) was the Shamu version of the Southwest Plane Duck. So that kinda bummed me out.
So I decided to make myself feel better by buying another duck. So one didn't make me feel better so I bought four. I managed to snag some from the Rubba line Duckey Fever, Hi-Ya, Kernal, and Duckvaria. I will take pictures when they arrive.
Then to my surprise when I got home I had a message on eBay. It was from the seller of the Shamu duck. He said that he had another one and that he would let me buy it on eBay so I did. I could not have gotten to that eBay page any faster.
So I am super happy now cause I got five new ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment