Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Alright so I think that I have decided to focus my efforts on the Rubba Duck line as the ones that I am going to pursue the most in my rubber duck hunting activities. I like the way they look and the crazy detail that they have. I only have three right now. I have Tips, Duckey Puck, and Patch. I have a lot more to go. I have a ton of sites that I am watching trying to get some. I missed out on a some that I wanted on eBay and I am hoping since I just think the time ran out on them that he reposts them.

Speaking of eBay, I am in the middle of a somewhat heated duck battle and I am determined to win. I lost out on this duck one and I DO NOT want to loose it again. *puts on angry face and shakes fists at the air* Wish me luck, I hope I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment